The CDA is a tool designed to decrease the existing gap between standards, assessments, and day-to-day classroom lessons using effective practices and technology-based mechanisms. The CDA is built with an open, layered architecture, with strict Model-View-Controller separation.
- Struts framework for View and Controller, Oracle database using Jakarta DBCP for Model
- Quarts job scheduler triggers nightly merge with enterprise data store
- Container-managed authentication for user/role based authorization
- JNDI parameters allowing system administrators to customize environment at deploy-time
- Automated test framework including JUnit and JUnitEE to perform unit and performance testing
- Ant build process to automate build, test and deploy activities
- Production system on Solaris with Apache, Tomcat and Oracle
- Designed and built a training program for nine trainees in web development with Java using the Struts framework. Trainees were assigned to MVC teams based on their performance in the program.